Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome to the Voice of Reason

Hello CreComm mafia.  Pleasure to meet you.  My name is Brendyn, the writer for sovereign vision.  This is a new blogging venture for myself.  I had a blog last year called "The Bee's Knee's", but I felt it was time for a change.  I want Sovereign Vision: Winnipeg to represent the topics I will be covering.  What will I be covering on this blog you ask? Well, EVERYTHING!! Anything that is interesting that I want to write about and I think other people, and especially my fellow Crecomm's, would enjoy reading about.  This includes: Politics, sports, current issues, philosophy, local events, and controversial topics as well as articles I complete in class or i've done freelancing. So join me as Sovereign Vision: Winnipeg tries to keep the sanity in a world that has spun off its axis.  Comment often and let the debate/discussion begin!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Brendyn. I'm glad your military experience this summer was so positive.

    ReplyDelete