Thursday, January 13, 2011

Third Eye Blind

I am nothing and I long to find why I
Have consciousness systems inside of my mind
Digital pictures moving behind blinding lights
A third eye blind would cure me now

Simple contradictions create the polls north and south
Only when they are coherent does the world turn around
Earth, air, fire, water, turns to greed, consuming power
Like a spider web that’s catching all of us

What we need’s an injection
An un-biased election
Can you see the direction
That we’re in
What we need is a choice
Through the chaos and noise
No need to rejoice
It’s already too late to save our souls

Give me a direction
I’m losing it, I’m losing it
This cut has become infected
All function quit
I don’t want your assistance
I’m sick of it
Why can’t we look at the past
And simply learn from it

No comments:

Post a Comment