Saturday, October 30, 2010

Poo at the Zoo

Last night my girlfriend and I went to Boo at the Zoo.  I thought that it would be fun, there would be people hiding around corners to scare you and whatnot.  Turns out that my memories of boo at the zoo from when I was a kid were very off.
 Nobody even tried to scare you.  And there were kids EVERYWHERE.  I felt suffocated.  When there was a bunch of them in front of us it made us walk so slow.  Thank god I resisted the urge of tossing the little pukes out of our way. There was an Alice in Wonderland themed section;  no magic mushrooms there, but we did see a large mushroom big enough to sit on.. We didn't.  There was a guy juggling torches and playing with fire which was entertaining for a few minutes.. Probably the best site in the whole place.  They charged us 10 bux per person, rather than the normal like 4. What a rip off.  Anyways, I guess the moral of the story is to not go to Boo at the Zoo unless you have a little kid(s) or you are one,  or you buy your mushrooms from the same place Alice does..

3 comments:

  1. I actually laughed out loud when I read the title of your blog post. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do a "Pooh at the Zoo" bit in my stand-up act. The big closer: "Get there early, they're expecting a shitload of people."

    Sounds like I was right. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice in Wonderland!
    Does Karen Press know about this?

    ReplyDelete