Friday, September 10, 2010

It's My First Time

Hello fellow bloggers! My name is Brendyn Michael Bialek. I like my music loud, my pancakes hot, my martini shaken not stirred, and yes, I am a first time blogger. To be honest the concept of what a blog even was had escaped me up until enrolling in the Creative Communications program at Red River College. I'm also a first time tweeter. Oh, the joys of CreComm. Like a new pair of shoes, it may be awkward and take some time to fit, but I'm sure that soon it will become a part of me as if it were grafted to my skin.
The purpose of this blog will be to discuss and research subjects I find interesting. What do I find interesting you may ask? Well, politics, human rights and daily news seem to top my list at the moment. I would like to read and research random subjects such as the creation of money, the latest news story, or something as simple as posting a song I wrote, and have discussions about these topics. Suggestions and comments are always welcome!
This blog will be my public journal for the next two years at least, and while the thought of that makes my stomach slightly curl at the moment, I'm sure its like a new pair of shoes that just need a little time to grow into. For now ill keep my first post short and sweet, more of a jog than a sprint, while i let the second percolate in my subconscious mind for you all to enjoy sometime soon in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment